UPCOMING ONLINE EVENTS
Join VP3’s Rob Loane unpack what The Journey is and how you can experience it to “grow up in every way into Christ.”
We will have plenty of time to answer your unique questions. Trust us, you will be surprised how like-minded everyone on this call will be.
God is up to something good…often in a mustard seed kind of way.
A Mentor’s Workshop
So many of us do not think we have what it takes to mentor others well. We often think mentoring is only for specialists and experts. But it is not. Spiritual companions are ordinary people. They ask questions. They listen. They pray with us.
The world desperately needs men and women willing to humbly come alongside others and make space for deeper discovery on the journey.
Join Rob Loane and Pam Edwards as they unpack what they are learning about mentoring relationships, mentoring barriers, and practical skills for cultivating deeper spiritual conversations.
October 18, 2022 from 7-8 PM CT
October 19, 2022 from 12-1 PM CT
The ticket costs start at $20 for one and discounts begin for groups of 5 or 10. Click on the REGISTER buttons to learn more.
RECORDED ONLINE EDUCATIONAL EVENTS THAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU
What Matters Most? Webinar Series
There are many topics we could be learning about these days, so we hope these sought-after topics are helpful and encouraging to you.
• Adult Learning: When leading a group of adults, how can I best engage them?
• Leadership Development: How did Jesus develop leaders and how does that apply to us?
• Spiritual Formation: Keith Anderson shares how we are formed in the ordinary-ness of our lives.
• God is Already Up to Something Good: Kirsten Waldschmidt and Vic Gordon joined the VP3 team in talking about this assumption, where we see it in the Scriptures, and how we are to join in.
• Life Transitions: Scott and Beth Shaum, Barnabas International, shared parts of their stories of life transitions and ways in which they identify and process these transitions.
• Life Story: Pastor Aubrey Barnwell and Sam Nikkel joined Pam and Rob as they discussed not only about sharing your story but about listening to others’ stories.
• Life Rhythms: Dave and Beth Booram of Fall Creek Abbey joined Pam and Rob as they shared their life experiences of learning about and living into life rhythms.
• Engaging Adults: What does it take to get a YES vote from adults to show up for meaningful conversation, community gatherings, and learning opportunities? Listen as Rob Loane and Pam Edwards talk through best ways to engage adult learners. (Recording coming soon.)
Jump Starts to Intentional Spiritual Conversations
Why is it so hard to make a good spiritual conversation happen?
So many of us long to have deeper conversations about the things that matter most to us, yet we also confess a reluctance, or perhaps inability, to initiate such spiritual conversations.
- • Why is this our experience?
- • What sorts of steps can we take to deepen our conversations and relationships?
- • Where might the Spirit be inviting us to greater kindness, courage, and intention in setting the table for the spiritual conversations we long for most?
Listen as Rob, Pam, and special guest Wendy Delcourt talk through these topics.
Leading and Launching an Online Group
If you are thinking about leading an online group, we encourage you to listen to this recent event. We talk about how building friendships and trust within a new group can take time. Building this within an online group might seem next to impossible. You will gain insights and tips as well as answers to some of your questions before you launch your own online Bible study, small group, or VP3 group. Questions such as:
- • Is it possible to create “community” in a virtual format?
- • How do you cultivate conversation well?
- • What are the biggest hurdles in a virtual format?
- • What are the good surprises within an online group?
Jesus’ Way in a Social Distancing World
There are a lot of voices contributing to how to “be” during this disorienting season. Perhaps too many voices. Consider with us what it could look like as we explore Jesus’ hospitable, particularizing, deepening, and patient way with others – socially distanced.
Crucibles: Times of Disorientation in a Leader’s Life
What am I to do as a leader when life simply does not make sense? These seasons will come, and they often prove to be very trying, isolating, and confusing. But they can also be heightened times of learning in our lives and for our leadership. How are we to respond faithfully? There are ways we can learn to navigate such times.