What Matters Most? Webinar Series
There are many topics we could be learning about these days, so we hope these sought-after topics are helpful and encouraging to you.
• Adult Learning: When leading a group of adults, how can I best engage them?
• Leadership Development: How did Jesus develop leaders and how does that apply to us?
• Spiritual Formation: Keith Anderson shares how we are formed in the ordinary-ness of our lives.
• God is Already Up to Something Good: Kirsten Waldschmidt and Vic Gordon joined the VP3 team in talking about this assumption, where we see it in the Scriptures, and how we are to join in.
• Life Transitions: Scott and Beth Shaum, Barnabas International, shared parts of their stories of life transitions and ways in which they identify and process these transitions.
• Life Story: Pastor Aubrey Barnwell and Sam Nikkel joined Pam and Rob as they discussed not only about sharing your story but about listening to others’ stories.
• Life Rhythms: Dave and Beth Booram of Fall Creek Abbey joined Pam and Rob as they shared their life experiences of learning about and living into life rhythms.
• Engaging Adults: What does it take to get a YES vote from adults to show up for meaningful conversation, community gatherings, and learning opportunities? Listen as Rob Loane and Pam Edwards talk through best ways to engage adult learners. (Recording coming soon.)