- Block A– Launching the group process and facilitating Stages 1 & 2
June 2-4, 2011: Kelowna BC June 6-8, 2011: Calgary AB June 6-8, 2011: Grand Rapids MI June 13-15, 2011: Chicago IL area June 17-18, 2011: Fullerton CA August 1-3, 2011: Sioux Falls SD
- Block B– How is your group going? Facilitating Stages 3 & 4
January 6-7, 2012; Calgary AB January 6-7, 2012: Grand Rapids MI January 9-10, 2012: Kelowna BC January 9-10, 2012: Fullerton CA January 16-17, 2012: Chicago IL area January 20-21, 2012: Sioux Falls SD These are the things we do during each Facilitator Training Retreat:
- We invite facilitators to reflect together upon the current challenges and opportunities of developing Jesus’ followers in their setting.
- We orient facilitators to the larger Kingdom-orientation of The Emerging Journey.
- We equip facilitators to launch The Emerging Journeyin their church or organization by covering elements of inviting and recruiting others into the process, facilitating weekly group sessions, ordering materials and other logistical considerations.
- We invite facilitators to reflect upon their own spiritual development as followers and leaders.
Hope some of you can join us…